Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally I feel sorry for Rahul Gandhi - He was a happy go lucky youngster enjoying life with his Colombian girl friend globe trotting and doing all the mad things that a youngster does most of the time seen wearing denims and shorts .Then his mother and the Congress party bigwigs dragged him into this where he had to have a image makeover and change everything that he was used to it,hide his girl friend from public view..... He no doubt has no dedication because it is so alien to him, and for the party it is just the name Gandhi that matters.They feel that itself will bring in votes, but he is making blunders after blunders...

Rahul Gandhi is actually no good than being a mere playboy. From the occasional senseless statements he keeps making and the numerous allegations related to women, it is quite obvious that he is not interested in uplifting any one else, forget the country! He has been dragged into politics solely because of his being born in THE family.
see this link, it is quite interesting and revealing:

http://www.diwala.com/tag/rahul-gandhi/

Honestly, Congress is the sole reason why our country has become so corrupt, is the case of the fence eating the grass ....I agree with that statement about Manmohan Singh - is he honest to the nation or hones to a person? I suppose the congress leaders are blind to all that is happening with the Gandhis because it suits them too..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Personally I feel sorry for Rahul Gandhi - He was a happy go lucky youngster enjoying life with his Colombian girl friend globe trotting and doing all the mad things that a youngster does most of the time seen wearing denims and shorts .Then his mother and the Congress party bigwigs dragged him into this where he had to have a image makeover and change everything that he was used to it,hide his girl friend from public view..... He no doubt has no dedication because it is so alien to him, and for the party it is just the name Gandhi that matters.They feel that itself will bring in votes, but he is making blunders after blunders...

Rahul Gandhi is actually no good than being a mere playboy. From the occasional senseless statements he keeps making and the numerous allegations related to women, it is quite obvious that he is not interested in uplifting any one else, forget the country! He has been dragged into politics solely because of his being born in THE family.

Honestly, Congress is the sole reason why our country has become so corrupt, is the case of the fence eating the grass ....I agree with that statement about Manmohan Singh - is he honest to the nation or hones to a person? I suppose the congress leaders are blind to all that is happening with the Gandhis because it suits them too..

The other leaders are not blind but they go along with it all because of the money! I have also lost my respect for Manmohan Singh!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The other leaders are not blind but they go along with it all because of the money! I have also lost my respect for Manmohan Singh!

Some one may come and object to your statement. Did you forget the post I posted with a cartoon showing Manmohan and Sonia at Kumaresh humor thread. I can see many such posts still there but ....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: mine gone with a net loss of 2 points.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some one may come and object to your statement. Did you forget the post I posted with a cartoon showing Manmohan and Sonia at Kumaresh humor thread. I can see many such posts still there but ....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: mine gone with a net loss of 2 points.

I remeber what you are referring to, but the objection was to a certain photo depicting them both as dancers with the caption of a raunchy song! :) It was a bit too much and could have caused problems.

I remeber what you are referring to, but the objection was to a certain photo depicting them both as dancers with the caption of a raunchy song! :) It was a bit too much and could have caused problems.

Never mind, I go by the book and never mind such things, which are part of the rules. You can always compensate my 2 points in some other way. :laugh: :laugh: But Rahul Gandhi would have been better off in US with his GF(S) waiting for him al the time. He has been caged by his mom, too bad :( :(

Never mind, I go by the book and never mind such things, which are part of the rules. You can always compensate my 2 points in some other way. :laugh: :laugh: But Rahul Gandhi would have been better off in US with his GF(S) waiting for him al the time. He has been caged by his mom, too bad :( :(

:laugh: You will get those two points back somehow!! He is like a caged animal which is more dangerous than when free!!

:laugh: You will get those two points back somehow!! He is like a caged animal which is more dangerous than when free!!

Honestly, one can never predict which way it is going to pounce :ohmy: ...I am surprised that he has not been given the lead role in the recent reshuffle , there was so much hue and cry about him changing the future of the nation blah blah ...may be he is not willing after people have started to openly defy him ,even the pilots LOL

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Honestly, one can never predict which way it is going to pounce :ohmy: ...I am surprised that he has not been given the lead role in the recent reshuffle , there was so much hue and cry about him changing the future of the nation blah blah ...may be he is not willing after people have started to openly defy him ,even the pilots LOL

I wish he was given a suitable post to show his worth and prove himself. How worse could he go compared to current lot?.

I wish he was given a suitable post to show his worth and prove himself. How worse could he go compared to current lot?.

Thats very true, except for a few here and there who do the best they can under the circumstances , the rest are just there for name sake...

The only worse he could do is probably hold a sellout of our country in a flea market while the others are doing it in black market!! That's the only worse thing he could do!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.