Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The All India Transport Association has decided to hike the fares by 15%. The rates of vegetables have been increased consequently. The common man is the worst sufferer and the government keeps telling they had no other option! The AITS too has decided to stage protests from Tuesday onward. This surely has once again brought to light the inefficiency of the Government.

Let me add one more thing...
Tomorrow is Harthal all over Kerala.... ;)
So, just need a reason for a bandh.
In Kerala, bandhs are known as Harthals where no vehicle runs or no shop opens. :evil:

Meera sandhu
The All India Transport Association has decided to hike the fares by 15%. The rates of vegetables have been increased consequently. The common man is the worst sufferer and the government keeps telling they had no other option! The AITS too has decided to stage protests from Tuesday onward. This surely has once again brought to light the inefficiency of the Government.

In Kerala, bandhs are known as Harthals where no vehicle runs or no shop opens. :evil:

Harthal is used in Hindi too. Many such protests are being conducted throughout the country against the hike in prices.

Live in the present :)

Harthal is used in Hindi too. Many such protests are being conducted throughout the country against the hike in prices.

Harthal is a common word.
Earlier both Harthals and bandhs were there. Since bandhs are not allowed in Kerala (now strict rules), they make Harthals...Bandhs.....
So virtually, now Harthals are bandhs in kerala :silly: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Harthal is a common word.
Earlier both Harthals and bandhs were there. Since bandhs are not allowed in Kerala (now strict rules), they make Harthals...Bandhs.....
So virtually, now Harthals are bandhs in kerala :silly: :woohoo:

I just saw a group of people shouting anti government slogans. This is going to be a common scene in the coming days. I think the government must show some mercy towards the common man.
petrolprice.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

look at the picture. In future it may happen

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8774]}

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
look at the picture. In future it may happen

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8774]}

Lol we do expect that if the prices are going to touch the heights at such a pace. :lol:

I was really sad to see this news now rate of everything will be increased. :evil:

It would have been better if they have increased the rate of petrol now I feel why they did not do it last time. :sick: :sick:

Wait this will be fulfilled soon.

Yes I know the rate of petrol will get increase soon they postponed it because they wanted to increase the rate the rate of diesel first and see the reaction of public and then they will increase rate of petrol. :evil:
I was really sad to see this news now rate of everything will be increased. :evil:

It would have been better if they have increased the rate of petrol now I feel why they did not do it last time. :sick: :sick:

Yes I know the rate of petrol will get increase soon they postponed it because they wanted to increase the rate the rate of diesel first and see the reaction of public and then they will increase rate of petrol. :evil:

They have already don it from back door, they have increased premium quality by another 5-6 Rs a lit. I am using the same for years but I will go for general petrol from now on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They have already don it from back door, they have increased premium quality by another 5-6 Rs a lit. I am using the same for years but I will go for general petrol from now on.

I don't use premium petrol may be that's the reason I did not know about it.But it looks they are rasing rates of every basic thing and making life of people more difficult. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.