Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have even read such incidents about college girls who are doing this, for some pocket money.......really a shocking report

Once, I praised a woman employee working in my supervision. Another woman was jealous and she said to me later: That girl also does part time. I didn't understand then. later, i was told that part time is just sex work after a=office hours.

I once read about a girl who studied in Ooty who do such part time jobs.
Her father who used to do such things when he was out of his home town. I don't know how this incident happened. Next day morning only he found that the woman last night in darkness was none other than his daughter. :blink: :blink: :blink:
He hanged himself the same moment and the girl flee from hotel.

Even I have heard the exact case where the father and daughter came face to face. The end what I heard was that out of embarrassment both of them committed suicide that very day.

Live in the present :)
Yes, it's really a great shock to hear such incidents........

Now most hot discussion in Karala (a few days back) about a father who rapped his daughter of 14-15 years and later gave her to more than 100 people, who decorates high position in the society for the sake of money

Meera sandhu
Yes, it's really a great shock to hear such incidents........

Now most hot discussion in Karala (a few days back) about a father who rapped his daughter of 14-15 years and later gave her to more than 100 people, who decorates high position in the society for the sake of money

This is indeed a very deplorable case of child abuse and sexual exploitation.

when adult women barter sex for favors, this is case of business and no sexual abuse arises.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A model has complained that Cricket player did not fulfil his promise despite enjoying sex with her.

When a woman sells her sex for certain monetary or other tangible benefits, is this not a case for consumer forum. Here sex is also a sale item like other commodities. If rightly considered this way, the real cases of sex abuse will be dealt with more promptly.

http://cricket.yahoo.com/news/indian-model-files-complaint-against-asad-rauf.html

Yes I too read about this ! It is really very difficult to make any assumption since we dont know all the facts, but from what has been revealed so far, it looks as if the lady in question was having an affair with a married man many years older than her and once it was over and he lost interest in her she is crying foul !

Let us not bother about facts. Just see whether this should be considered as sexual abuse or consumer issue. Here sex is mere commodity and so why treat this not as a breach of business transaction.

Can that be proved? and again he is not a citizen of this nation which is an added complication as far as the girl is concerned.This is not the first tme that such a thing has happened ....I remember actress Reena Roy's case where she married a Pakistani cricket player and later migrated to Pakistan for a couple of years where she had a daughter.Later when the marriage broke up,she came back and tried to get custody of the child, but never succeeded because of several issues that involved religious , sharia rules and also the nationality...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A model has complained that Cricket player did not fulfil his promise despite enjoying sex with her.

When a woman sells her sex for certain monetary or other tangible benefits, is this not a case for consumer forum. Here sex is also a sale item like other commodities. If rightly considered this way, the real cases of sex abuse will be dealt with more promptly.

http://cricket.yahoo.com/news/indian-model-files-complaint-against-asad-rauf.html

Yes I too read about this ! It is really very difficult to make any assumption since we dont know all the facts, but from what has been revealed so far, it looks as if the lady in question was having an affair with a married man many years older than her and once it was over and he lost interest in her she is crying foul !

Let us not bother about facts. Just see whether this should be considered as sexual abuse or consumer issue. Here sex is mere commodity and so why treat this not as a breach of business transaction.

Can that be proved? and again he is not a citizen of this nation which is an added complication as far as the girl is concerned.This is not the first tme that such a thing has happened ....I remember actress Reena Roy's case where she married a Pakistani cricket player and later migrated to Pakistan for a couple of years where she had a daughter.Later when the marriage broke up,she came back and tried to get custody of the child, but never succeeded because of several issues that involved religious , sharia rules and also the nationality...

The cases of celebrities are generally not of sexual exploitation. They willingly offer their bodies for some kind of barter. So, if the promise is not fulfilled, this is not sexual exploitation but a matter of bad business deal and so this should be treated as such. I feel law should be amended so as to bring such cases in consumer courts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.