Yesterday when this was being discussed on NDTV the Pakistani rep kept on saying that Jammu and Kashmir was a disputed territory and India had no right over it,which was of course very strongly refuted by others present there...the discovery of the tunnel shows that Pakistan never had any honorable intentions as regards settling border issues ..

http://www.kashmirtimes.com/newsdet.aspx?q=2616
http://www.ndtv.com/topic/india-pakistan-tunnel

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was shock when i saw that new may be 2 or 3 days before.
That tunnel was found just 100 or 200 meter near Indian Post.

Want to make each day Accountable

I was shock when i saw that new may be 2 or 3 days before.
That tunnel was found just 100 or 200 meter near Indian Post.

Yes it was found a couple of days ago.the funny thing is the Pakistani personnel saying that it was made by rats :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even i too got shocked when i listen to the news about this secret tunnel from Pakistan to India.but Our Indians are more brilliant so they found it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even i too got shocked when i listen to the news about this secret tunnel from Pakistan to India.but Our Indians are more brilliant so they found it

thankfully they found out about it, but one can be sure that many terrorists have used it already and are in various parts of India ! :huh:

The terrorists are finding it difficult to enter India through surface route. Hence the tunnel. This has also been discovered. The authorities should block this tunnel also. Terrorism and counter terrorism are constant activities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes you are right usha, May be they already used it. Now India should be much alert in all things.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is good that one more of their routes has been discovered , but they will definitely look for other avenues.I am told that near Rajasthan border where the new barbed wire fencing has been put up by India, they have cut the wires at several places and dug small trenches underneath and once discovered the army personnel block it again and the terrorists cut and dig elsewhere !

I am really worried.
Only one of them is found out. Now, I strongly believe, many are still buried in that border.........a real head ache to Indian government

Meera sandhu
This is evry time story they always keep on saying that Kashmir is theirs and try to send terrorists there. Its true they always search new ways to send intuders in India.Its strange that even US don't notice it even though US has the habit of interfering every where. :blink:
The worst thing is the Pakistanis insisting that Kashmir is a disputed territory and they have a right over it and as long as that is not settled this sort of activity will continue.In fact I would say that the whole of Pakistan is a disputed territory and one should think of taking it back...how will they feel if we were to tell them that ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.