Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's why it's told, leaf may fall on Thorn or thorn may fall on leaf. But only leaf losses.

Meera sandhu
That's why it's told, leaf may fall on Thorn or thorn may fall on leaf. But only leaf losses.

This is what women organizations and all those interested in real emancipation of women must fight to end. The women should not be vulnerable like leaves. All should be made to understand that women chastity is not more significant that of man.

A rape victim should be treated like a victim of physical assault only and nothing else. If a proper environment is created, rape will be just like other minor or major body injuries and nothing more. Why should a woman suffer from trauma after rape.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sound can not be made in one hand so fault may be in two side.

So, are you saying, women can never be assaulted without a fault from her :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I can't agree with your opinion. Also, .No woman will want herself to meet with such a situation, without her consent. I believe so.
If so, tell me, if a lady has to work at night for her family, what should she do? All IT firms have night shift, what should they do?????

Let me tell an incident that happened 2 years before.
A lady of 50 years old and her daughter of age 22 were alone at home. Both these ladies were raped and killed by 2 men of 30's.
Here, tell me, what fault have ladies done?????
You should give me its reply :evil: :evil:

Women should not go out in late night.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
ya women get up depends on its dress.Women must wear dress according to her body.She must be careful about the dress which suits her body.and yes now a days the dress of women are not so not pretty.They wear whatever they like.so very often we can understand a women by its dress up.

What exactly can one understand about a woman by her dress? A fully saree clad woman may be dominating and tyrannical , whereas a girl wearing a casual short dress may be a carefree teenager, so what conclusion can one draw by dressing? The problem is the attitude of people that is wrong and the conditioning we have got in our upbringing.Sex is a taboo word although it can be done behind doors and anyone being open about it is ridiculed..Indian society is the worst when it comes to double standards and prejudiced thinking ...and most of the time it is the women themselves who pass judgments about others until such a thing happens to someone close to the,Then of course they raise hell !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every time there is a case of molestation or rape , Most politicians and Police officers come out with the statement that it is the fault of the women - the way they dress provocatively ! Is this right ? Does that mean that a man is unable to curb his basic instincts , so others ( women ) have to watch out...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/people/A-provocatively-dressed-woman-an-easy-prey/articleshow/15043860.cms

Well! we do say that all Women have rights to wear anything and they can roam freely anywhere, but this is not true at all. Women is not safe.
Look, Men will be men, we can't stop them. I don't think even the rules, if made strict, these crimes will stop.
If we want to protect ourself, we only have to change.
I know many of the Women, wants liberty, and will tell that why we don't find change in Men.
But the fact, will remain the same, that Men don't want to change. They consider them superior and they won't change.

To change this fact, i don't know what should be done.

Ronark, I agree that one should take care or face the consequences, however a man cannot feel superior by raping a helpless strange girl however provocatively she may be dressed ...That is just an excuse and by the way who says men are superior? and that too the kind that abuses women...

True! All men want is an excuse to rape a woman, it is they who should be made to change and not the way a woman dresses! Facebook, "We teach girls not to get raped, but we don't teach the boys not to rape any girls". Doesn't it speak volumes about our mentality?

I am really irritated when I hear or read a statement that because the girl was dressed provocatively, she was just asking for it, her body language was screaming that she wanted to get raped!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: It is plain and simple, the men who do it are purely lecherous animals and because they cannot control their animal instincts, they do it!! You are right Usha, it is the EQ that is totally missing here and instead of trying to develop it in the men, what they are doing is placing even more restrictions on girls. Will this still stop any incidents of rapes? Even women wearing burqas that cover them from head to toe still get raped!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

such situations occuring due to the odd dressing of women are very rare cases. But most of the cases are lonely women or a girl roaming in park with her boyfriend.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Is that what you think of rape, that a girl invites or shows some signs to the rapist that makes him do it? This is ridiculous....criminals get encouraged by such thoughts since the intensity of their own abusive act gets diluted.

This is indeed ridiculous!! Even literate and well educated men think on those lines! :angry: No wonder there is more and more increase in rates of such crimes!!

ya women get up depends on its dress.Women must wear dress according to her body.She must be careful about the dress which suits her body.and yes now a days the dress of women are not so not pretty.They wear whatever they like.so very often we can understand a women by its dress up.

What exactly can one understand about a woman by her dress? A fully saree clad woman may be dominating and tyrannical , whereas a girl wearing a casual short dress may be a carefree teenager, so what conclusion can one draw by dressing? The problem is the attitude of people that is wrong and the conditioning we have got in our upbringing.Sex is a taboo word although it can be done behind doors and anyone being open about it is ridiculed..Indian society is the worst when it comes to double standards and prejudiced thinking ...and most of the time it is the women themselves who pass judgments about others until such a thing happens to someone close to the,Then of course they raise hell !

The problem is the double standards of our so called culture!Women are worshiped as deities, there are thousands of songs and poems singing praises of a woman's virtues and beauty and yet when a woman is found wearing a little bold dress (not always) and all alone somewhere, where is the respect for her, where is the respect for the rapist's own mother? She too is a woman, and yet they don't have any qualms about their deeds!

Is that what you think of rape, that a girl invites or shows some signs to the rapist that makes him do it? This is ridiculous....criminals get encouraged by such thoughts since the intensity of their own abusive act gets diluted.

This is indeed ridiculous!! Even literate and well educated men think on those lines! :angry: No wonder there is more and more increase in rates of such crimes!!

Yes, am also really angry with his reply...not expected from an educated person. Hoping you have seen my response.

But still now, he has not responded to it.

Meera sandhu

The problem is the double standards of our so called culture!Women are worshiped as deities, there are thousands of songs and poems singing praises of a woman's virtues and beauty and yet when a woman is found wearing a little bold dress (not always) and all alone somewhere, where is the respect for her, where is the respect for the rapist's own mother? She too is a woman, and yet they don't have any qualms about their deeds!

Virtue and adoration is reserved only to their own mothers,sisters ,daughters and not the rest of the women.It is this selfish attitude that is largely to be blamed.Thats why I feel that EQ is something that should be given due importance along with studies..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.