Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dada what are you saying bahenjiko gussa ajayega.
Nice attachment. Thanks.
cube2_2012-01-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4469]}

Her gussa and hamara khushi- directly proportional!
[quote]cube2_2012-01-12.gif

Her gussa and hamara khushi- directly proportional! [/quote]

Very true!

Mayawati is one big megalomaniacal woman who needs to assert herself by putting up hundreds of statues. :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Her gussa and hamara khushi- directly proportional!

Mayawati is one big megalomaniacal woman who needs to assert herself by putting up hundreds of statues.[/quote]
Yes very true and correctly said.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks a lot, Kalyani and Ram prosad! It is really nauseating to see so many statues,what a waste of taxpayers' money!
[quote]Thanks a lot, Kalyani and Ram prosad! It is really nauseating to see so many statues,what a waste of taxpayers' money! [/quote]

Those huge amounts of money could have been spent in improving the conditions of her state!

Also, it must be sheer torture to look at her face everywhere you turn on a street, it would have been at least tolerable if she was better looking! Thank goodness I don't live there!

I personally feel the down-trodden section of our society has been brutally exploited by their own leaders. Need I name them?
No Chinmoy, there is no need to name them, there are just so many and so shameless that nothing will make them repent for their deeds!

I personally feel the down-trodden section of our society has been brutally exploited by their own leaders. Need I name them?

Needless to say anyone be dalit leaders, Hindu priests, or Chrictian missionaries can exploit only followers. Others will not fall in trap.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Historically speaking some of the Christan Missionaries are known to be exploiting low caste Hindus who were or are exploited by high caste Hindus!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.