Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not yet in the know of his official reaction on the part of Anna Hazare, if he is relatively satisfied then there is hardly any need to continue with his fast. But the million dollar question is: Are the political parties agreed on the present bill?

not sure of their reactions...you cannot pass any bill with the full agreement of all the political parties...majority would be enough....
If they are confident of getting the majority what is stopping them?
frankly ...i am fed up of this whole anna hazare and corruption episode..if i was the p.m i would have accepted all the clauses of anna hazare and would have been gone foe a good nights sleep... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[quote]I agree that different perceptions are possible of different persons. What is being interpreted as 'obstinacy' might be also interpreted as 'tencaity' by some! If Anna achieves even 50% of what has demanded for the country - not for himself- the battle is won for the common man. Let us not forget that the kind of judicial activism that the Supreme Court displayed in unearthing several scams and scandals could not have come to light but for the 'obstinacy' of the Court. What is order and what is disorder also admits of different interpretations. Once one of our late prime ministers still holding his office famously remarked that out of one rupee spent by the government only a few paisas reach to the ultimate target! And Anna's emrgence in a scenario like this is more of a blessing than a curse! The harder the bargain he successfully drives the better for this corruption-ridden country! [/quote]

No one else could have summed it up so nicely! I just hope that now they have agreed upon it, they don't come up with something else to further delay the bill from being passed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am not yet in the know of his official reaction on the part of Anna Hazare, if he is relatively satisfied then there is hardly any need to continue with his fast. But the million dollar question is: Are the political parties agreed on the present bill?

not sure of their reactions...you cannot pass any bill with the full agreement of all the political parties...majority would be enough....

I agree. When there is not full agreement with all, majority decisions is taken. That is why UPA constituents meeting has been held yesterday. Today there will be meeting with opposition parties also. The attempt is to get agreement of as many parties as possible. Ultimately the bill will be passed with majority support.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Kalyani! Now I hear BJP and some other parties' serious reservations on the present bill! Would you call it 'Anna effect'?
Oh thats a great news the political parties are showing interest on Lokpall bill.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

anna hazare update:
Anna Hazare has said that the ongoing winter session of Parliament should be extended to pass Lokpal Bill and threatened to go on a hunger strike if it is not introduced soon.
Some MPs too have expressed similar views on extension of the session!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.