Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Come on! No need to! We are just discussing in an open environment!
right.........in a democratic country evryone has the right to protest. But we have to do it within the frame work.
Ultimately...I am not with the man who supported the slapping of a representative of people.
No sensible has supported or would support but one needs to understand the background anf foregound of such undesirable happenings!
but speaking to you..chinmoy...do you support slapping a minister? leave aside whatever he has done..
No sensible has supported or would support but one needs to understand the background anf foregound of such undesirable happenings!

Rightly stated that nobody would support slap. As regards background, the police may investigate the antecedents of the offender. The offender had previously also indulged in such acts. He is inspired by anna as he states. anna has also justified heinous act stating 'only one slap' and has later given more justification in his blog. The slap is also a small drop in Anna team ocean of anarchy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Heinous act! Although Anna was honest enough to give his spontaneous reaction but he expressed his regrets and tendered apology - quite a few drops of his sanity!!Has Sukh Ram ever come out with any such apology - a product of our great democracy!
thats good to hear that he indeed has accepted that mistake...i hope such incidents never repeats itself... and hope the government learns a trick or two from this episode.
Yes that a good news that he accepted his mistake.But this must not be repeated again and again.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have already given my views as best as I could! And nowhere did I choose any ambiguity on this!
I have already given my views as best as I could! And nowhere did I choose any ambiguity on this!

i know it...you have been too good in presenting your ideas here...but for some reason i still have my own reservations.......sorry
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.