Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with your views,Gulshanji on this score.Hopefully the trend is in that direction.
i totally agree with you gulshanji.there is absolute need for the youth among the country to show some interest in politics. every time i ask my friends about this, i alway gets 1 reply. that they are not interested in politics. it is because they consider politics as something sown cast. it is this attitude that must change.,
This kind of escapism is not at all desirable but I don't blame our youth for it!
This kind of escapism is not at all desirable but I don't blame our youth for it!

There is nothing wrong in not selecting politics as a career. One must choose the career that suits one. But the fact remains that you cannot change politics without actively participating in acceptable constitutional way viz. by joining some political party. For example, Mamata Banerjee is bringing change. She is doing this by active participation in politics and not by shouting from a distance like anarchic anna team.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Each of them doing their bits in promoting the cause of democracy - Anna included!
how can you say say that anna promotes democracy.? he works against corruption in the country . but he never has supported the democracy in the country.
One who has been pointing to the deficiencies of democratic establishment is also a champion of democracy. JP once launched a massive popular movement against the misrule of Indira Gandhi and her son Sanjay Gandhi and some intellectuals came down heavily on him dubbing him as 'facist','anachist' and so on. And the rest is history.......
never compare anna hazare with the great man.he launched the protests. But that was done purely in a democratic way.he respected democracy and that is not the case now with anna hazare
@Deepak

I would like to go through the history of that particular time befor you post comments. JP even asked army to rebel!
my bad..........forgive me for being ignorant.............i have never heard about such an occurence. Thanks for enlightening me.

I still cant believe of such a thing happening.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.