Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]@Kalyani

Unemployment and economic crisis which has engulfed Europe may be one of the causes but riots what Britain witnessed was very different as the British Police subsequently came to know that many of rioters belonged to affluent class and held well-paid jobs![/quote]

Yeah Chinmoy, now I realize this, a show I saw on TV relaying the incidents in England, most of the rioters were actually carrying out looting, carrying away expensive electronic stuff and jewellery etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

I have done an article on this and you may be aware of it and I have given it my own spin!
What is the reason behind the riots in Britain

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

@Fazelath

I have given my thoughts in the article trying to figure out the possible reasons and once it gets published I request you to go through the same!
[quote]@Kalyani

I have done an article on this and you may be aware of it and I have given it my own spin! [/quote]

Yeah Chinmoy, I reviewed that article and it is quite an eye-opener so to speak. Anyway its in the queue for admin to be published, will be done so in a day or two I guess.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.