The U.S.action to kill Osama Bin Laden was just not supported by remote system information. Rather around ten intelligence persons manually gathered intelligence. Contrast with our intelligence. The list of suspect terrorists given to Pakistan includes many still in India, some in jail. This inefficiency and inaction of Indian intelligence cause uundue embarassment to India in international community and Pakistan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/-Missing-in-action-Indian-Intelligence/articleshow/8641789.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The ten intelligence persons who manually gathered information about Osama were sent by U.S. Actually, they were using the Remote Neural Monitoring Device which nobody is accepting that a device like such exists. The intelligence people were just forming a gang to make fool of others. The device itself is capable of doing anything. If anybody read about the articles on this device and believe in it then the picture will be clear.

As far as CBI and other intelligence department is concerned, it shows that our own govt. allow the use of such gadgets only for the purpose of harassment to common man and don't use it knowingly on places where it is required.

The device exists as I am the victim of this device and it is been still used on me in the same manner as written in articles and working in same manner as written in articles(search on Google).

Now, the device exist and we are inquiring Kasab keeping him in jail and spending crores of rupees. The device exists and still Police people get killed by Maoists and still they can't get hold of them.

This is what is happening in whole World not in India alone. People are being made fool of by Govt. and intelligence dept.

That's why I am trying to make aware of as many people as possible about the existence of such device and these devices are not limited to higher authorities of the intelligence dept. but are used at the level of domestic intelligence dept.

So that next time if any person is under surveillance,he/she can easily find out the device that is used on him and what the hell that device can do at him/her and other citizens.

The device exists and still our intelligence departments can't find out the whereabout of terrorists,that means something is fishy somewhere.

First believe at the existence this device, then try to see what's happening. I know it's hard to believe it unless you yourself is under such device's surveillance.

Sorry,if I went out of the track as far as the topic of the post is concerned.But, I think the context which I wrote is somewhat related to inefficiency of the intelligence dept. which the CBI tries to portray infront of the general public. They have this device but they won't accept the existence of such device. Only those who are targeted can believe it, lest they try to investigate themselves.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.