He captained Deccan Chargers for three seasons, guiding them to the IPL trophy once before being bought by Kings XI Punjab and Adam Gilchrist says someone in his former franchise has been making "bad" comments about him ever since he left.

Gilchrist (61) and Paul Valthaty (75) combined to guide the Kings XI Punjab to a comprehensive eight-wicket win over Deccan Chargers in Saturday's match

http://sports.ndtv.com/ipl/news/item/172196-someone-in-deccan-chargers-making-bad-comments-about-me-gilchrist
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had three wonderful years with Deccan Chargers and it was a particularly sweet victory today. Because I must admit that I had been a little bit disappointed with some comments I heard from one person within the franchise (Chargers)," the former Australian wicketkeeper said after the match. "It (comments) had been brought to my
This is not fair. You need to keep your sportsmanship and shouldn't comment.Gilchrist captained for three seasons,gave deccan charger a trophy and after that if he get the news that someone is giving bad comments from his former team then he would definitely gets hurt.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.