Pietersen to quit ODIs after World Cup?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Kevin Pietersen reportedly wants to give up one-dayers so that he can spend more time with his family.Kevin Pietersen could quit one-day cricket after this month's World Cup, according to reports on Friday. He will reportedly continue to play Tests and international Twenty20s besides the lucrative IPL.

The Daily Mail says Pietersen wants to retire from one-dayers because he wants to spend more time with his family. Pietersen, 30, has played 110 one-dayers so far, and has been in poor form in the format over the past two years. He has managed only one half-century in that time, and his average has tumbled from around 50 to 41.37.

Pietersen has been a vocal critic of England's hectic schedule. England fly out to Bangladesh on Saturday for the World Cup, just four days after returning from a three-month tour of Australia. "Our schedule is ridiculous going into this World Cup. It has been for England teams for a very long time, and that's probably why England have not done well in World Cups," he had said towards the end of the one-day series against Australia, which England lost 6-1.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No according to me peterson is a great player he like to play after the world cup too.
I think Pietersen should play for England for one more year it would be good for England.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

it was a rumor, Pietersen recently said he has no idea on quiting at this moment..
I think he should continue playing cricket and should not take decision of retirement from ODIs just because of loss of one series
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.