Hello Bengalis,

It is time for you guys to cheer up.Bengali is selected as the sweetest language in the world by the UNESCO organisation.UNESCO has conducted an online survey on this few months ago. Second place has gone to Spanish and the dutch got the third place.

I am very happy that an indian language is selected as the sweetest.

If any bengalis are there, please share your happiness in this thread.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great!!!
@Meean
[quote]dutch got the first place[/quote]
Please edit your post..

dutch is at third place...

Joy Bangla....

The formal announcement could come on Rabindranath Tagore’s 150th birth anniversary in May.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I am not a Bengali but I had many Bengali friends at Shillong. I have always considered Bengali a sweet language- as sweet as Rassogola. I am happy this is endorsed by UNESCO.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Meean for sharing this wonderful piece of information with Bengalis.First I am very pleased with the fact that an Indian language has won this top honours and doubly pleased because it is my mother tongue.Although I honestly believe that to everyone his or her mother tongue is the sweetest of all!
This is good info.... But I haven't heard Bengali language and also haven't known about it!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Kumaresh,

Thanks. I corrected it.

@ Chinmoy,

Good to know that you are a bengali. Then i think you have to give atleast one rasagulla to all of us here as a celebration :) :)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes I have always admired this language as the sweetest. Congratulations to all the Indians.

In fact one's own name is the sweetest sound for a human being. This is scientifically proved.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Hi Meean!

It does call for celebration.Until I am able to serve you all the real ones,you have to remain content with this!!!
@Meean,

Its really great that, an Indian language selected as a world's sweetest.

I am very happy!!
This is extremely lovely news! Congratulations to Chinmoy and all other Bengalis!! Yes, Bengali is very very mishti language!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

On what basis sweetest language is selected? based on any phonetics or richness in literature or something else...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.