Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Epitome of inhumanity. Brute in the form of human. My heart shed tears when one of the boys was pleading for mercy. saying, 'Don't beat me, I'll not repeat my Mistake."

And all because it was a very minor mistake of not doing braille lessons properly! Such inhuman punishment for a small issue! :angry:

Though this fatso ( you appropriately used the metaphor) himself is blind, he has a pair of ears. Did the mercy screams of the unfortunate boy not enter his ears ? Kalyani, not only me my wife too wept when we viewed this video.

Yeah I can understand, anyone will weep after seeing this video, I mean, anyone with a little sensitivity and compassion in him or her! I think instead of focusing on high education and acquiring various skills, it has finally come down to the basics, ie, teaching and emphasising more on being compassionate and kind to others, especially young students!

True. Where fear and punishment fail, love and caring will succeed. It's true in education system too. I believe in sparing the rod and saving the child.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
It is in Indian blood to take advantage of meek people and bow down in front of the powerful...We see it happenig in families where the man of the house beats up his wife and children but stands with folded hands in front of his employer..It is an imbalanced attitude that stems out of years of suppressed feelings. They take out their frustrations on those who are at their mercy !

Very true...true to the core...it is nothing but the teacher's repressed frustration and feelings that he is venting out on the visually challenged student.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

"Acharya Devo Bhava" or Acharya Rakshaso Bhava is the million dollar question that haunted me after seeing the video.
I have seen blurred images in news snippet and then in You Tube, it is not tolerable, we are humans, even beasts are not beaten that way, that teacher must have been drunk and should be removed and punished.

http://mohanmekap.com/

No body is allowed to slap others. The teachers are misusing their powers. We should not call them as Acharya they are the living evils. People who will not believe the evil concept can now directly see the living evils.
Yes mam, you are right. How can these people are doing such a merciless act to those kids?. :angry: There are many teachers who are living as a role model to us. Among those gems there are some one like this who doesnt know the value of this noble profession. This situation has to be changed and people has to understand the worth of teaching profession.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.