Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Honorable Apex court had given the judgement of how to make liberate civil service from the clutches of politicians, it seems all these directive are not observed by some state govt.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The Central government is all powerful and they can manipulate everything when they want , which is what the Congress led UPA is doing ! A criminal like Mulayam is let off because they want his support, so also Mayawati...After all this can anyone have any trust for this government,,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Central government is all powerful and they can manipulate everything when they want , which is what the Congress led UPA is doing ! A criminal like Mulayam is let off because they want his support, so also Mayawati...After all this can anyone have any trust for this government,,,,

You are right, nothing happen with order of apex court. Apex court also order to give free hand to CBI but leader of UPA warning them for working with in there limit.
Friends I was wondering, the reason behind reopening the file. Did Ashok Khemka got evidences against the worng doer? If so, what happens to that evidence?
Friends I was wondering, the reason behind reopening the file. Did Ashok Khemka got evidences against the worng doer? If so, what happens to that evidence?

He had plenty of evidence against Robert Vadra and the Haryana governemnt , but as we all know, one can never question the family of Nehru and his descendents as long as Congress is in power ...Hopefully if and when the congress government gets thrown out we may see some justice done to Khemka and his efforts ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He had plenty of evidence against Robert Vadra and the Haryana governemnt , but as we all know, one can never question the family of Nehru and his descendents as long as Congress is in power ...Hopefully if and when the congress government gets thrown out we may see some justice done to Khemka and his efforts ...

No, Khemkas would never get justice for sure!! You must know that the state is Haryana - the most fertile ground for corruption to thrive and must have heard or read the phrase 'Aya Ram, Gaya Ram' famously coined by no other late Y.B. Chavan - a great Marathi politician of India!!

No, Khemkas would never get justice for sure!! You must know that the state is Haryana - the most fertile ground for corruption to thrive and must have heard or read the phrase 'Aya Ram, Gaya Ram' famously coined by no other late Y.B. Chavan - a great Marathi politician of India!!

Yes that is true ! This country of ours is not the place for honest people and one has to admire Khemka who has been working against all odds...

The only reason is enquiry of real state business of Sonia's SIL.

Friends don't you think their is someone behind Khemka who has told him to open file once again. This is political funda.

Friends don't you think their is someone behind Khemka who has told him to open file once again. This is political funda.

We certainly think that there is some one's invisible hand behind all. Both behind Khemka and the government.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.