I don’t know and I’m confused too. Seeing today’s Google, I moved my cursor on the visual and found that it was a birthday wish for me. This is the first time I’ve seen Google wishing a common member like me on the occasion of a B’day. Or this is a regular practice in Google. Or is it visible only on my IP?
Members are requested to enlighten me regarding this.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10763]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don’t know and I’m confused too. Seeing today’s Google, I moved my cursor on the visual and found that it was a birthday wish for me. This is the first time I’ve seen Google wishing a common member like me on the occasion of a B’day. Or this is a regular practice in Google. Or is it visible only on my IP?

That is for you only
Happy B'day to you bigbro. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

That is for you only
Happy B'day to you bigbro. :)

Thank you for clarification and B'day wishes. Please clarify if you experienced this on your B'day.
Happy birthday Rambaboo. Google greeting means greeting by all Google users.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Happy birthday Rambaboo. Google greeting means greeting by all Google users.

Thank you for your wishes and clarification .
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I do not know anything about this but the wishes were very much for you. A very very happy birthday, wish you all the luck and happiness in life. :)

Live in the present :)
I do not know anything about this but the wishes were very much for you. A very very happy birthday, wish you all the luck and happiness in life. :)

Thank you Ashii for your wishes.

A very happy birthday to you.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

A very happy birthday to you.

Thank you dear Maveric for your good wishes.

I guess google considers you an important member so they have wished you :) , you deserve the honor...
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many more Happy returns of the day Mr Rambabu. Have a great future.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.