Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Presently the condition of vegetables grown in India has become worst. All good quality items are exported out of India. Adhere to this, inflation is killing many people. Drought will be the worst in India.

The symptoms of drought started appearing since long. And it's anybody's guess what's in store for us in the coming years. I'm sure both drought and flood conditions will be extreme.

You may be correct but I can tell you that 2014 winter season will be very adverse. Many people would die due to cold.

Why do you predict 2014 winter season will be adverse?
Even in future we all are going to have water wars between countries now it is already started in countries slowly it will cross continents.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Presently the condition of vegetables grown in India has become worst. All good quality items are exported out of India. Adhere to this, inflation is killing many people. Drought will be the worst in India.

The symptoms of drought started appearing since long. And it's anybody's guess what's in store for us in the coming years. I'm sure both drought and flood conditions will be extreme.

You may be correct but I can tell you that 2014 winter season will be very adverse. Many people would die due to cold.

Yes, there is every possibility. The present conditions are indicative of the future extreme weather conditions
If cola drinks can reach every where why can't drinking water
Do not trust such forecasts, it soon may turnout that they are in process of sanctioning compensation for floods instead.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Do not trust such forecasts, it soon may turnout that they are in process of sanctioning compensation for floods instead.

They are not simple forecasts. They are the stark truths happening before our eyes. Even the advanced countries also unable to escape from the wrath of injured environment. Are we not seeing the Blizzards and tornadoes in America, which is the biggest abuser of environment?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.