The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

PLEASED

Adding R
PLEADERS

Adding a new word, WIG

SWING

You added 2 letters, let the new word be WIGS.

PLEASED

Adding R
PLEADERS

Adding a new word, WIG

SWING

SWINGS - adding "s" in the above.

PLEASED

Adding R
PLEADERS

Adding a new word, WIG

SWING

Where did I add two words, check out post #334281 by Arun where he added N to make it WING to which I added S!!

Please read posts carefully, now please start with SWINGS Which was made by Devyani!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Where did I add two words, check out post #334281 by Arun where he added N to make it WING to which I added S!!

Please read posts carefully, now please start with SWINGS Which was made by Devyani!

Everyone missed a word SWINGY which was posted before swings. Let me continue with SWINGS.

SWINGES

Everyone missed a word SWINGY which was posted before swings. Let me continue with SWINGS.

SWINGES

Yes, we all missed the Y

Adding R to above:

SWINGERS

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

PLEASED

Adding R
PLEADERS

Adding a new word, WIG

SWING

new word JAM

new word JAM

JAMB

new word JAM

JAMB

JAMBS is my new word

JAMBS is my new word

JAMBES

JAMBS is my new word

JAMBES

Adding an L and making it JAMBLES - a tourist resort in France

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.