The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Adding R to it - RADDER

There is no such word in the dictionary so we go back to DREAD

Addded S, making it DREADS

Looks like S seems to the most useful letter to form a new word. Anyway adding L to make it LADDERS
very good innovative concepts. Thanks.
LANDERDS
SLANDERED
SLANDEREDS

There is no such word in the dictionary , so Slandered is the last word, will start another word CAT

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

SLANDEREDS

There is no such word in the dictionary , so Slandered is the last word, will start another word CAT

Adding add to make it

SCAT

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

SLANDEREDS

Adding add to make it

SCAT

Added K yo make it STACK
SLANDEREDS

Adding add to make it

SCAT

Added K yo make it STACK

Back to plurals - STACKS

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

SLANDEREDS

Adding add to make it

SCAT

Added K yo make it STACK

Back to plurals - STACKS

Added an E to make CASKETS
SLANDEREDS

Adding add to make it

SCAT

Added K yo make it STACK

Back to plurals - STACKS

Added an E to make CASKETS

End of the lane I guess, will add another word ....YET

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.