Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hemalatha - Tamil actress began as a child artist acting in serials directed by Balu Mahnedra.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10307]}

Aamir Khan - the Mr. Perfectionist of Bollywood, one of the finest actors India has ever seen.
Narain_2008.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Hemalatha - Tamil actress began as a child artist acting in serials directed by Balu Mahnedra.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10307]}

Aamir Khan - the Mr. Perfectionist of Bollywood, one of the finest actors India has ever seen.

Narain - Indian film Actor who is known for his Tamil & Malayalam Movies.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10308]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Nayanthara, the beautiful South Indian actress who was rumored to be dating dance master Prabhudeva
Nayanthara, the beautiful South Indian actress who was rumored to be dating dance master Prabhudeva

Aldous Huxley, English writer
Yusuf_Pathan.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Yuvika Chaudhury - a model (and I guess an actress). Heard about her a while back, but don't know a lot about her.

Aldous Huxley, English writer

Rambabu, gave me a tough task 'Y'. Let me try

Yusuf Pathan - Indian Cricketer who is a powerful and aggressive batsman and offbreak bowler.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10309]}

Yuvika Chaudhury - a model (and I guess an actress). Heard about her a while back, but don't know a lot about her.

Yukta Mookhey (born 7 October 1977) is an Indian model and actress. She was crowned Miss World in December 1999 at the Olympia theatre in London

Yukta Mookhey (born 7 October 1977) is an Indian model and actress. She was crowned Miss World in December 1999 at the Olympia theatre in London

I posted about Yususf Pathan . So now it is turn to start with 'N'.

Robert, I had already posted my answer 1 min. before yours. Just have a look at the timing. Just trying to attract your attention there.

Noor Jahan, no need of an ntrio.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.