The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
since dec 1st, everytime there is an uproar in the news, my thought sits up like a dog's keen ears

so it has been that there has been a typhoon in philipines, war in egypt, now tsunami and earthquake in japan

why dont we list out the disasters since dec 1 so that we can be prepared till 21st :)

Those are all just the results of our own sins, not a fault of Mother Earth! But your idea of listing all the disasters from 1st Dec is a good idea, although I must admit it seems a little morbid and creepy to do so!! :huh:

Another thing that strikes me is that - with the doomsday prophecy hanging over our head and everybody discussing about it,every disaster gets highlighted hundred fold...
According to the latest reports the situation is not as bad as reported earlier but there have been damages and some injuries ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

since dec 1st, everytime there is an uproar in the news, my thought sits up like a dog's keen ears

so it has been that there has been a typhoon in philipines, war in egypt, now tsunami and earthquake in japan

why dont we list out the disasters since dec 1 so that we can be prepared till 21st :)

Those are all just the results of our own sins, not a fault of Mother Earth! But your idea of listing all the disasters from 1st Dec is a good idea, although I must admit it seems a little morbid and creepy to do so!! :huh:

Another thing that strikes me is that - with the doomsday prophecy hanging over our head and everybody discussing about it,every disaster gets highlighted hundred fold...
According to the latest reports the situation is not as bad as reported earlier but there have been damages and some injuries ...

Also there are those who try to cash in on the Doomsday prophecy in such situations by magnifying something to create widespread panic! Thankfully in Japan, people are always prepared to face any kind of natural disaster, they undergo regular drills on who to react and what to do in case an earthquake or tsunami strikes, so the actual human lives lost are quite few in number. Something of that magnitude in India would probably show a much higher number of fatalities!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I agree with you Kalyani that it is not fault of Mother Earth.

Our classic human tendency to blame it someone who cannot defend themself! :whistle:

Our classic human tendency to blame it someone who cannot defend themself! :whistle:

Very true, that is what most people tend to do....even with natural disasters :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true, that is what most people tend to do....even with natural disasters :dry:

Yes, blame it on the God! :blink:

He he lol.. 21st is coming..

and yes I have heard that earth quake was quite strong above 7 scale..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.