Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i have seen many youngsters drinking alcohol and driving vehicle. this is the main reason of rising number of accidents.

There are many reasons . Drunk driving is one of them.

Yes driving after drinking alcohol is the major reason of accidents but people don't stop it I see several people being caught by traffic police on road but still they don't stop it. :evil:
In interior where need to commute 2-3 kilometers a day, Bicycle can be used where it can be. This is eco-friendly and healthy. It makes us save the fuel for future generation as well

This is ok.
I feel that the mind of the people are becoming criminal :evil: days after days. They will hurt people on the streets even with the bicycles.

We should be very careful during rain season. We wont know how the road is because of stagnant rain water.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
In spite of safe driving many accidents occurred in our country. We could say this was the destiny.But many occurred because of driving in a drunken state.

Sharmistha Banerjee
In my opinion, the first reason is traffic rules are not strictly followed. In Tamilnadu even the government can't properly implement the law, to wear the helmet compulsorily.

Bribe is the next common factor. Traffic police don't care of the violation of traffic rules. They watch eagerly to collect a bribe of 50 to 100 Rupees for each violation. They want us to violate the rules and not to obey the rules.

Then how the accidents will decrease.
:angry:

Now -a-days number of accidents happen in our country is increasing rapidly day by day. There should be a reason or few reasons behind this. Is this due to 1. Lack of infrastructure or 2. Careless Driving or 3. Not obeying traffic rules such as drunken drive, rash driving etc or 4. just a Fate or Destiny?

How can we find a solution for this. I will be the happiest person in the world, If i get more suggestions from you guys.

Though i mentioned a few reasons in the subsequent pages, i forgot to mention one important reason. "Cell Mania."
INVITATION TO ACCIDENTS:"

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9156]}

Now -a-days number of accidents happen in our country is increasing rapidly day by day. There should be a reason or few reasons behind this. Is this due to 1. Lack of infrastructure or 2. Careless Driving or 3. Not obeying traffic rules such as drunken drive, rash driving etc or 4. just a Fate or Destiny?

How can we find a solution for this. I will be the happiest person in the world, If i get more suggestions from you guys.

Though i mentioned a few reasons in the subsequent pages, i forgot to mention one important reason. "Cell Mania."

As far as myself is concerned, No one follows lane system in Chennai which is a metropolitan city. We have to strictly follow lane discipline where lane system is there.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

As far as myself is concerned, No one follows lane system in Chennai which is a metropolitan city. We have to strictly follow lane discipline where lane system is there.

Yes Robert. You are correct. Now a days people don't have enough patience to wait in the signal.
Unprecedented in crease of number of vehicles and due to the narrow roads in many countries leads to the accident.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Unprecedented in crease of number of vehicles and due to the narrow roads in many countries leads to the accident.

Narrow roads with blind corners and speeding vehicles ...The other day I happened to see a vehicle going down the winding roads in my town (since Mangalore is made of several hills and we are either climbing up or climbing down) and after a while when I caught up with the vehicle I noticed that it was being driven by a small boy no more than 7 or 8 sitting on his dads lap and the dad grinning proudly ! Honestly this was really something, Cant the stupid father imagine what could happen if another dad decided to do :ohmy: :dry: the same with his kid..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Failure to correctly use automobile turn signals causes more car accidents than distracted driving.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.