Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:angry:

Now -a-days number of accidents happen in our country is increasing rapidly day by day. There should be a reason or few reasons behind this. Is this due to 1. Lack of infrastructure or 2. Careless Driving or 3. Not obeying traffic rules such as drunken drive, rash driving etc or 4. just a Fate or Destiny?

How can we find a solution for this. I will be the happiest person in the world, If i get more suggestions from you guys.

First of all follow the traffic rules while driving and don't use the road as if you are the only one driving.Most drivers seem to have utter disregard for traffic rules - they jump signals and overtake at blind corners and sometimes even when there in oncoming traffic from the opposite directions and go above the speed limits...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Using public transport won't be an efficient measure everywhere. But in the state like Tamilnadu where the public transport frequency is so good.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Using public transport won't be an efficient measure everywhere. But in the state like Tamilnadu where the public transport frequency is so good.

Even I think so in metro cities like Delhi the public transportation is good but imagine for the interior places where there is no public transportation available and even people have to walk to 2~3 Kms daily to commute from home. :evil:

Even I think so in metro cities like Delhi the public transportation is good but imagine for the interior places where there is no public transportation available and even people have to walk to 2~3 Kms daily to commute from home. :evil:

In Delhi public transport is good but people also have to travel to bigger distance. In smaller places, people do not have to travel so much. In Delhi many people have to walk more than 2-3 KM to reach the bus stop/ metro station whereas in other places, their total travel is so much only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In Delhi public transport is good but people also have to travel to bigger distance. In smaller places, people do not have to travel so much. In Delhi many people have to walk more than 2-3 KM to reach the bus stop/ metro station whereas in other places, their total travel is so much only.

Exactly!

I have gone to my village Khurja once by bus and I remember I had to wait for an hour for a bus to reach to the Bus stand when I was coming back to Delhi that was disgusting. Local people told that most of the public transports don't function after 6:30 Pm in the evening what a pity for people who come after 6:30 Pm there and don't have their own vehicles. :evil:
In interior where need to commute 2-3 kilometers a day, Bicycle can be used where it can be. This is eco-friendly and healthy. It makes us save the fuel for future generation as well

In interior where need to commute 2-3 kilometers a day, Bicycle can be used where it can be. This is eco-friendly and healthy. It makes us save the fuel for future generation as well

There is no option though except bi cycles because there we don't find petrol pumps too easily. :lol:
Accidents have nothing to do with fate and destiny. Number if accidents are increasing due to careless driving and careless walking on streets. Disobeying traffic rules is very often seen by the rash drivers and drunkards. We expect strick laws to be made against them.

This is ok.
I feel that the mind of the people are becoming criminal :evil: days after days. They will hurt people on the streets even with the bicycles.

This is ok.
I feel that the mind of the people are becoming criminal :evil: days after days. They will hurt people on the streets even with the bicycles.
You are absoluyely roght Devyani Madam. But this attitude is too worst. Being a human being, we shouldn't be selfish and arrogant.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.