A model has complained that Cricket player did not fulfil his promise despite enjoying sex with her.

When a woman sells her sex for certain monetary or other tangible benefits, is this not a case for consumer forum. Here sex is also a sale item like other commodities. If rightly considered this way, the real cases of sex abuse will be dealt with more promptly.

http://cricket.yahoo.com/news/indian-model-files-complaint-against-asad-rauf.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A model has complained that Cricket player did not fulfil his promise despite enjoying sex with her.

When a woman sells her sex for certain monetary or other tangible benefits, is this not a case for consumer forum. Here sex is also a sale item like other commodities. If rightly considered this way, the real cases of sex abuse will be dealt with more promptly.

http://cricket.yahoo.com/news/indian-model-files-complaint-against-asad-rauf.html

Yes I too read about this ! It is really very difficult to make any assumption since we dont know all the facts, but from what has been revealed so far, it looks as if the lady in question was having an affair with a married man many years older than her and once it was over and he lost interest in her she is crying foul !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I too read about this ! It is really very difficult to make any assumption since we dont know all the facts, but from what has been revealed so far, it looks as if the lady in question was having an affair with a married man many years older than her and once it was over and he lost interest in her she is crying foul !

Let us not bother about facts. Just see whether this should be considered as sexual abuse or consumer issue. Here sex is mere commodity and so why treat this not as a breach of business transaction.

i want to add my opinion.....
Many people fall in relations before understanding the real concepts of the other person. Before committing relations, many never even talk to the other person, what's the real meaning of our relationship. Just put faith in him/her that they will stay for ever in life. Isn't it?
So, assure yourself before committing relationship.
It may be the case of this lady also, though am not sure. While she was mad in love, she thought the person will leave everything...his family and children for him. But it was just a lust for him, from which he flee easily. How many such incidents of betrayal are taking place in our society in the name of love.
I am saying, it may be. Not saying...it is.
Am saying as common

Meera sandhu
Many people fall in relations before understanding the real concepts of the other person. Before committing relations, many never even talk to the other person, what's the real meaning of our relationship. Just put faith in him/her that they will stay for ever in life. Isn't it?
It may be the case of this lady also, though am not sure. While she was mad in love, she thought the person will leave everything...his family and children for him. But it was just a lust for him, from which he flee easily. How many such incidents of betrayal are taking place in our society in the name of love.
Am saying as common

This lady was not in love. she used her charm for getting favor in business like manner and was deceived. My take is that this was not a case of cheating in love. This is a case of cheating in commercial transaction. Here sex was just commodity. So, should such cases not be a matter of consumer redress.

Am saying as common

This lady was not in love. she used her charm for getting favor in business like manner and was deceived. My take is that this was not a case of cheating in love. This is a case of cheating in commercial transaction. Here sex was just commodity. So, should such cases not be a matter of consumer redress.

Am saying as common

am not knowledge enough to answer this question :dry:
In a country like India where people talk about culture a lot, it may be bit difficult to implement such matters. I feel so.

Meera sandhu
This matter has become very serious.Girl they before marriage have affair with someone with whom she shares all her situation and enjoy sexual life also.Which is mere shame for the society.This is spreading rapidly.They just have it in exchange of some money.Everyday in news we could hear all this abusive relation.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have even read such incidents about college girls who are doing this, for some pocket money.......really a shocking report

Meera sandhu
I have even read such incidents about college girls who are doing this, for some pocket money.......really a shocking report

Once, I praised a woman employee working in my supervision. Another woman was jealous and she said to me later: That girl also does part time. I didn't understand then. later, i was told that part time is just sex work after office hours.

Once, I praised a woman employee working in my supervision. Another woman was jealous and she said to me later: That girl also does part time. I didn't understand then. later, i was told that part time is just sex work after a=office hours.

I once read about a girl who studied in Ooty who do such part time jobs.
Her father who used to do such things when he was out of his home town. I don't know how this incident happened. Next day morning only he found that the woman last night in darkness was none other than his daughter. :blink: :blink: :blink:
He hanged himself the same moment and the girl flee from hotel.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.