Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
really disgusting! no doubt if such rules will be implemented then soon all the restaurants and hotels will be soon get shut down as no one will like to go.we give tips only when we like the food or their serving or the atmosphere of the hotel but by such news we will have to pay whether we do like or not.. :angry: :angry:

I dont think I would ever want to visit UP ! At least not until I am sure that the rule has been completely rolled back..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

really disgusting! no doubt if such rules will be implemented then soon all the restaurants and hotels will be soon get shut down as no one will like to go.we give tips only when we like the food or their serving or the atmosphere of the hotel but by such news we will have to pay whether we do like or not.. :angry: :angry:

I dont think I would ever want to visit UP ! At least not until I am sure that the rule has been completely rolled back..

what should I do? Im living here in U.P. only. better to go and get pack our dinner or better to switch to mc.donals or pizza huts or places where you have self-service no waiters.

a.s.

what should I do? Im living here in U.P. only. better to go and get pack our dinner or better to switch to mc.donals or pizza huts or places where you have self-service no waiters.

Don't panic. Such funny decisions will never be implemented.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Don't panic. Such funny decisions will never be implemented.

Lets hope so...Akilesh Yadav is making too many mistakes right at the beginning .. I am reminded of a proverb which is all about a monkey holding a diamond and not knowing what to do with it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.