AKhilesh Yadav seems too be making one bad move after the other , after the 20 lakhs car row for MLAs now he has come up with yet another brand new proposal where , waiters working in restaurants across UP will have the chance to eat a part of the dish ordered by the customer :ohmy: :dry: :angry:
What does one say to that ???

http://www.fakingnews.com/2012/07/akhilesh-yadav-allows-restaurant-waiters-to-eat-food-from-ordered-dish/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
OMG!! :angry: :angry: :angry: what is he up to??? Does that mean the customers can then pay only partly and not fully??? EEKS!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

OMG!! :angry: :angry: :angry: what is he up to??? Does that mean the customers can then pay only partly and not fully??? EEKS!

No according to him, the customer need not pay the mandatory tip since they are feeding the waiter at their expense ! brilliant logic :dry: :silly: :blink: one thought that Mayawati was bad but now one wonders ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The proposal is funny and ridiculous. The waiters and restaurant managers know how to deal with their problems. How can Akhilesh Yadav says that waiters are hungry. They get due salary and also concessional food in their restaurants. This is standard practice.

It will be better for C.M. to mind more his secretariat and subordinate offices and curb lawlessness of his party men than interfering with private establishments who know their job.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The proposal is funny and ridiculous. The waiters and restaurant managers know how to deal with their problems. How can Akhilesh Yadav says that waiters are hungry. They get due salary and also concessional food in their restaurants. This is standard practice.

It will be better for C.M. to mind more his secretariat and subordinate offices and curb lawlessness of his party men than interfering with private establishments who know their job.

Absolutely ! Yesterday there was a program on the TV about him and his controversial decisions.The general feeling was that he was being manipulated by everyone around him and he is quite immature and inexperienced for the post of CM, and UP being such a vast state needs someone really capable..

Absolutely ! Yesterday there was a program on the TV about him and his controversial decisions.The general feeling was that he was being manipulated by everyone around him and he is quite immature and inexperienced for the post of CM, and UP being such a vast state needs someone really capable..

There is some peculiarity in U.P. politics. The political workers are more like vote bank agents similar to mutual fund and L.I.C. agents. The leaders feel that by keeping these 'agents' happy, votes van be ensured in elections. That explains why he decided to give Rs. 20 lakh cars to MLA out of local area development funds. It is more important to please these MLAs (really vote bank agents).

This is indeed very ridiculous! Today he is taking food off of plates that is being paid by others, tomorrow he will say something similarly stupid!! I wonder where we are all heading to! :angry:

No according to him, the customer need not pay the mandatory tip since they are feeding the waiter at their expense ! brilliant logic :dry: :silly: :blink: one thought that Mayawati was bad but now one wonders ..

What is this 'mandatory tip'. Tip is always voluntary though usually and customarily given to keep the waiter in good humor. This will enable you to get better attention and care. Otherwise you may be prompted for staying so long without any order.

'Mandatory' is something compulsory by law.

What is this 'mandatory tip'. Tip is always voluntary though usually and customarily given to keep the waiter in good humor. This will enable you to get better attention and care. Otherwise you may be prompted for staying so long without any order.

'Mandatory' is something compulsory by law.

True, the tip is not mandatory, but making such a rule, it implies that the tip is mandatory and this is just a way to replace it, by feeding food from the plates they have ordered! :unsure:

really disgusting! no doubt if such rules will be implemented then soon all the restaurants and hotels will be soon get shut down as no one will like to go.we give tips only when we like the food or their serving or the atmosphere of the hotel but by such news we will have to pay whether we do like or not.. :angry: :angry:

a.s.
I think this is a bad decision taken by him. He is not so experienced administrator.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.