The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, am a great fan of him....sure I will come in his top 10 fans' list since I have seen Aradhana
No doubt am his no.1 fan in Boddunan camp

Meera sandhu
Actually, am a great fan of him....sure I will come in his top 10 fans' list since I have seen Aradhana

Rajesh Khanna played memorable role in many films. I like him more in Amar Prem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Rajesh Khanna played memorable role in many films. I like him more in Amar Prem.

Actually, I really loved him since I saw Aradhana on Doordarshan....the time when Friday movies started at 9 pm. I think, it was the second movie shown at that time. First one was Deewar.
He made a distinct mark in my heart as soon as I saw it. I was studying in 10th at that time. 2 weeks later I saw katti patang.

A few days later Amar Prem and anand.

I think, his most memorable performance was Anand.
yet, till now, no hero was able to make such a impact on me like Aradhana's Rajesh Khanna. I really loved the first part of that film.

Meera sandhu
2 days before, when I saw latest news about him, my heart really sank. Yet, i believed he will return.
Shammi kapoor and Rajesh khanna...it's through both their movies, I started loving Bollywood. We lost them in successive years....it's really very sad.

Meera sandhu
When rajesh khanna passed. I dont know only. I am hearing now.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Superstar Rajesh Khanna will always remain in our heart.His contribution to Indian cinema is uncountable.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think this thread should be locked because topic is over .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think this thread should be locked because topic is over .

Done!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.