When I opened my newspaper to read the first page, this news was there in bold letters.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/french-diplomat-arrested-sexually-abusing-daughter-045247308.html
How can such people do such dirty things, I can't imagine...even seeing 3.5 old own daughter with such a bad eyes!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He should be punished such way that no one can think about this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Such incidents are frequently reporting in newspapers nowadays, which are very difficult for us to believe.
No more words to say!!!!!
I read he can get upto 10 years imprisonment....But, the sin....will it go even if he take 1000 births???????

Meera sandhu
This is most heinous case of debauchery and mental sickness. But such persons are very rare. There are extremely good people and also extremely wicked, debauch, utmost immoral and shameless.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is most heinous case of debauchery and mental sickness. But such persons are very rare. There are extremely good people and also extremely wicked, debauch, utmost immoral and shameless.

Yes, I also think he is mentally sick.
But such a well-educated person decorating a high post...it's just unbelievable!!!
Credits should be given to that mother who didn't hide that incident and reported it to police. She is from Kerala.

Meera sandhu
I feel the parents of that person did not look after properly with good things so thats they that Culprits is not leaving a 3.5 years daughter also. such people should be hanged at the middle of the city so that no other culprits do such things

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But what to do....even such incidents get media attention quickly. But after some days, everyone forget it. He comes out of jail in bail. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
It is shameful if it is true ! You know these days I take all media reports with a pinch of salt.They cry hoarse about something and a few days later out come a contradictory view, so it is better to wait for the verdict...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i too have heard about the same news on television 2-3days back.it was of a christian family.how sick one can be that even not leaving her own daughter of 3years.
now tell which place is safe if not even in own home girls are safe.

a.s.
Sandhya, that's why i said that, if once such person is punished severely then every person like him will feel fear to do such things

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i too have heard about the same news on television 2-3days back.it was of a christian family.how sick one can be that even not leaving her own daughter of 3years.
now tell which place is safe if not even in own home girls are safe.

We say it, fence eating the rice!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.