The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Always US feels they are superior to others and ruling everyone. They can't bring such rules which benefits only a minority of people. :angry: If we search google with a keyword, thousands sites open before us. But I truely believe, most of users will first click the link to Wikipedia, if it is provided for that keyword. I think it is the only site with 99% accuracy.

Meera sandhu
i totally support Wikipedia.....and the effort that has been put to build that site could not go wasted...its really ruthless to ban the free internet.

smriti
its a really strong move and it has affected people all over the world...and im sure it has proved its point.
These cases generally occurred due to some technical reasons just like server error and are fixed soon..
[quote]These cases generally occurred due to some technical reasons just like server error and are fixed soon.. [/quote]

Isha, two things, firstly, the blacking out of Wikipedia was not technical but it was intentional to protest against certain legislations slated to pass in the US Parliament which would seriously affect information business.

Secondly, this issue is a month old and you are late to add comment about it. Before posting any reply, I suggest you check the date of the thread and whether it is relevant at the time of your reply.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think, this topic should be locked now. Can you do it, Kalyani?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.