A woman, who was declared dead by doctors and whose body was being taken in a procession to the burial grounds, suddenly stirred and stood up sending shivers down the spine of relatives and others present here on Thursday.

Read more at

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Dead-woman-wakes-up-at-funeral/articleshow/7232438.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Such incidents occur many times and even then modern science says it superstition. Look, there are many things that haven't been proved through science. Might me that these things too get proved some day. One cannot deny the existence of something that they haven't tried to see or feel.
Such things really happens sometimes . Though rare these things make us believe that some unseen forces move around us .
such incidents happens, that may be the mistakes of doctors.Just imagine when that lady wakes up at the funeral what is the position of the people who went toburial ground for her funeral. they may be scade rite.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Surprised to hear such news and i couldnt understand what could be situation of the people there.
The situation will be scary, and people may think some evil , they run away.

Oh my God what a situation....I imagine the plight who were at the funeral.....So scared they would be...
What scade, the people will run away from the burial ground.

I have association with a person who has been predicted by some spiritual person to get fame all over the world when he will bring to life the dead son of a very rich person. This man was persuing MCA in Banglore when some headache started with him and Doctors couldn't help him since nothing was detected. Thenafter he had many extra-terestial visions.
This is case of negligence of doctors or procedural lapse in declaring some one dead. Brain death is real death. Mostly, death certificate is given on clinical death or even on no symptoms of activity. Thus even a fainted person with no sign of apparent activity may be declared dead. There is no question of anything else.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By listening this dead women wakes up at funeral, I remember this story.In one of the serial such thing happen, i mean they showed, a person dies and he will taken to funeral in burial ground. in the mean while, a spirit enter the dead body and the body wakes, all the people in ground runs away.Finally that person is a ghost but looks as human and he enter the home of that person and start killing person by person by drinking the blood day by day.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.