Guys I am facing this problem since long and had hence stopped voting months ago. Till date the same problem is persisting. I fail to understand why this problem is not getting fixed.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May i know where this poll section is there in this website Boddunan.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Jayen, there is no issue with the polls. You already voted on a poll, you cannot do it again.

@sarala, see the Polls link on top menu.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Poll section is in the same line where the forum section is there...

@Jayen
Even i am facing many problems while voting....I hardly give 10-15 votes and after that i get that message
"are you trying to spam"...
Then again i have to log out and log in again...
Thank you maverick, I didnt notice it.I will try to vote.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ya its true..
Even i am facing this problems while voting....
You can see Maverick I am not the alone person to face this problem you are requested to look into the matter.

Will take a look at it. However please check in the Who Voted page whether your name is already there or not.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Kavitha,
I think if you try to vote without crossing 30 seconds it will prompt with a message "are you trying to spam"?.
Thanks Maverick but how will it matter whether my name is in the who voted page or not

friends, can I ask how to participate in the poll section and how to vote? I want to be there but can't understand how to begin.
A detail of the poll section will be appreciated.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.