Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that at least the spelling mistakes can be avoided in the article.I also suggest the cash credits should not depend on the number of words alone but also the nature and popularity of the topic and the quality of the article.
The quality of the post is ofcourse not worth the cash credit granted at all.

Language is poor, though a good topic has been selected and good points have been made regarding it. I didn't get an idea of writing such articles too, but now I too will.
That's what the language so poor that it has wiped out the importance of the topic itself.

The language is indeed in need of improvement but I have seen even worse articles in the directory. I do not think it is necessary to raise such a hue and cry about it getting 10 cash credits!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

How can you say that if we are not pointing out the mistakes of the grantor of the cash credit how will he improvise in the future. So this not hue and cry Kalyani.

Jayen, I only expressed what I felt about the issue!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Same here Kalyani I have expressed mines on your comment. :)

Its okay only language needs improvement, rest is okay......
Jayen,

MOst of the time the cash credits awarding is influenced by the rating to the article given by the editor, however some times there could be something goes wrong. We will take this as a positive feedback and improve ourself in awarding cash credits in the future. Thank you very much for pointing out this.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.