Yesterday, I got second promotion this year and good raise in pay as well.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its been 2 years in IT industry and received back to back promotion. I have become Senior QA Engineer
Congratulation! For your success.May you rise more and more and get success in every field you wish.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulations good show keep it up buddy. Hope you get further such promotions soon.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Thank you Jayen and Ronark Bharadwaj for the wishes. :)
congrats buddy!do you have PRP in your company?how is performance measured?i mean the main criteria
Performance is measured on the quality of work done, some work like handling client calls independently at the start of carrier, appreciations by client on work done. these are few.. there are lots of criterias on which performance is measured.
GR88 2 knw what is u'r sucess recipe i wan't to know as i'm jobless since 3 months now being engineer in extc

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Congratulations Abhishek, keep up the good work.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

A lots of Congratulations Abhishek..

May you achieve the greatest milestones soon.

All the Best!!

Aastha Gupta
My warm congrats to you,Abhisekh! Very happy to know it! Keep it up to win more!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.