hi friends,
i would like to share my experience with you.I was writing an article in boddunan.It was a really big article and since i knew the topic very well i didn't write it down anywhere,and was directly typing in boddunan.I was using boddunan in Google chrome.I wrote the article taking at least 3 hours and then i went for spell check..While i was checking the spelling.,the window suddenly showed some message.Then the WHOLE WINDOW WENT BLACK WITH A MESSAGE "SNAP"...i didnt read anymore words in the window..i clicked the back button,and what did i see!a blank page with only the heading of my article...Oh my god..evreything is gone!!i was really shocked and tear came to my eyes.My 3 hours of work is lost!!i really strained to write that article..I could really construct some good sentence in that..everything is lost and now i have to do everything once more!!!
i have decided that i will never write directly on the site.I will first write it in word and then copy.Or atleast i will keep a backup somewhere..
Does anyone of you know why this happened.Any similar cases with you.Please share.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes dear this happened so many times with me. There is some problem in google chorme so its didn't support some feature of boddunan editor. When we do insert image with a link of internet, then as we click on the insert button window get black we lost our article.
SO ALL BODDUNAN MEMBERS I WANNA TELL YOU USE MOZILLA FIRFOX OR INTERNET EXPLORER 8 FOR THE BEST USE OF BODDUNAN SITE. THERE IS NO PROBLEM WHILE USING MOZILLA FIREFOX.
Something like this has happend to me while submitting a poll.. from then i take care not to type directly.....

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Sorry to hear that MC. The similar problem occurred for me also couple of times. But, the problem is not Google chrome. It happens in any application. I think the reason is that we are not using any other application at that time when we write the articles so the internet is idle. Or it might also be that the server signals might suddenly be slow.

Since i write articles on graphic design, i have no choice but to write in Word pad because i have to write step by step referring my work. If it is a big article, you should write else where or at the least after writing, copy it and keep.
I think you should type in notepad or word . it will remain save when you need publish then paste on notepad of boddunan then insert it then reformat if required.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for the reply..So it happens with everyone!!.. After hearing lohit i decided to use firefox when writing articles..for everything else i will use chrome..its because i think chrome is faster..only problem is with submitting the article..
anusha,
you are right..i will surely have a backup before i submit the article..and you know something..i was about to copy what i have written and at that moment the problem occurred!!..very unlucky!

once again thank you all for your reply...please continue to post in this thread all your experiance! :)
This happened many times. I had to rewrite again and again. I was under the impression that any type of copying is disallowed. Later, I came to know that it is okay to write in Word and then paste by using the button in Boddunan page. Since then, all is well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have also faced similar problem with not only boddunan but also with many other sites. I have no option other than switching to Firefox. But believe me guys it is worth switching to Firefox :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I use only Firefox but still faced the problem though!.
I'm using chrome for a long time and i have not faced much problem with it.But firefox is also a good one.

Its always essential to keep a backup of your article.

I feel very sorry for you MC.I know that it feels very bad.But don't loose hope.Be active in boddunan.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
no dear . i have submitted article more than 15+ through google chrome but i have not faced any problem .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.