Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Any person becomes terrorist after having gone through many injustices. The real problem is that they fail to understand who is responsible for that. Maoists recieve arms and amunitions from China, which is determined to destroy India at any cost.
I don't agree Maoists being called as Patriots.How much they create damage to the live of innocent people and public properties?
@Nagalakshmi

Don't apply such a narrow test of patriotism! What about those gracing or disgracing important government positions indulging in corrupt pracitices and slowly but surely destroying the very foundation of this nation!
[quote]@Nagalakshmi

Don't apply such a narrow test of patriotism! What about those gracing or disgracing important government positions indulging in corrupt pracitices and slowly but surely destroying the very foundation of this nation! [/quote]

Very true, at least the Maoists strike directly and are forthright in their ways, but these corrupt officials are eating away the foundations on which the entire country stands!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]I don't agree Maoists being called as Patriots.How much they create damage to the live of innocent people and public properties?[/quote]

Maoists are patriots but functioning in an unconstitutional manner and waging war against state. Hence, they are not patriots according to law.

But contrast them with corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. The Maoists are right to their own conscience unlike the so called main stream politicians and bureaucrats who lead luxurious life by robbing people.

The Maoist strategy is not correct. Individual terror action will bring no good results. Participation of people is most essential. Even if they do not want to contest Parliamentary elections, they need to organize people for installing truly people oriented governments in center and states. But it will be best that they participate in elections and enter parliament. Parliamentary forum will enable them to express their viewpoint more effectively. Parliament can also be a weapon to expose the parliamentary democracy myths as they perceive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.