Are game zone points considered in revenue sharing programme?

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Absolutely yes.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Well and i think for leader board also they are considered... :unsure:
Thank you Maverick and I hope you will give answer to the above query too.

1.Do the points in the leader ship board of the forum discussions and the points obtained in the game zone are summed up for revenue sharing program?

2.Do game zones have separate leader ship board?
All points except points earned from polls creation and voting are considered for leader board.

There is no separate leaderboard for games section, at least awards wise, however a top players list is displayed on the section.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick for clearing my doubts on game points and revenue sharing program. :)
Day before Yesterday I made 250 points on one of the games namely arcade but my points did not appear in my account section. Is it that only top scorer's points are added? Please let me know asap.

Well Jayen, the points earned in different games are not same as points awarded. You can earn even 10000 points in a game in an hour :) . In fact you should call it as score rather than points. For each game you play you will get 1 point and every time you lead the score board you will get 10 points.

Thanks a lot for this clarification. Maverick Boddunan is growing with every day passing and I take this opportunity to congratulate all the team members of Boddunan.

I got to know some new information from Jayen's question.Thanks Jayen and Maverick. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.