Mukesh, a textile trader in Surat, had run up a debt of Rs 40 lakhs. So he directed the kidnap and killed his son, hoping that creditors would have sympathy and let him off, said the police.

While interogated by the police he admits saying, "I wanted money, that's why I did this. And since it is time for Diwali, a circular was issued in my name. So that's why I did this hoping that everything will fall into routine after Diwali".

Sources say police continues to investigate to look for more clues.

The source of news is from "oneindia.in"
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just can't believe such things are happening...
how can you kill your own child for money sake?
Shame these people...
It's,indeed, a grim tragedy- a father murdering his own son- just horrible!
The problem with money is any person or relation can change suddenly...the mad for money can make a person mad and even can make him kill his own son,daughter, parents or wife..
:( Very shocking. How can a parent undergo such things...
Very bad incident.. :angry: :angry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
One of the most sickening acts of madness I would say!
It is very sad to see people valuing money more than the relation ships. :(
This is pathetic state. There used to be cases of sons killing father for personal benefit. The reverse has happened. a father killed son only to gain his creditors' sympathy. This shows the extent of our moral downfall.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Another shocking news. Its hard to believe such incidents,Hope these kind of incidents are stopped..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.