India so many poor how we can move ahead lets plan
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the corruption had created this wide discrimination.So it should be eradicated first.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The government should lay down special welfare schemes for the poor.They should think of eradicating poverty from our country.Education should be made mandatory for every citizen of India.
Corruption is an issue in this regard.Control of population grwoth is also very important in my opinion!
Many problems are making India backward..Most important one to concentrate are population and Corruption.
I think population will not make an issue if we use the resource in right way.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It's nor poor neither Rich who help in growth and development of the country. It's a community effort and by community I mainly mean the Middle class society. Take the example of China.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]I think population will not make an issue if we use the resource in right way.[/quote]

yes I agree, If we are honest for our country and use our resources properly then we can do it.
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Many problems are making India backward..Most important one to concentrate are population and Corruption.[/quote]I think Corruption is big problem to be varied about.
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]The government should lay down special welfare schemes for the poor.They should think of eradicating poverty from our country.Education should be made mandatory for every citizen of India.[/quote]Yes we have a lot of schemes for poor and education is also mandatory for every citizen, government provide free education for children up to 14 years and there are lot of other schemes like:

> Mid-day meals
> old age schools (Prodh Shiksh)
> Free medical
> vocational courses to earn while learn.

But still we are varied because most of government policies are not implemented properly due to corruption.
What has to be stressed in this context is the fact that our developmental efforts since Independence utterly neglected the importance of education which could have led to a much better quality of life in our country.All our problems stem from this!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.