Here goes my daily dose of famous quotes! One more from quotes of Benjamin Franklin.

"A wise man will desire nor more than what he may get justly,use soberly,distribute cheerfully and leave contently."

Good Night to all of you!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No replies yet! Hope to see your well-reasoned views on this !
Another nice one from Benjamin Franklin!! Thanks for sharing such lovely and inspiring quotes Chinmoy! :) :)

This quote is inessence, the key to a contented and fulfilling life, exactly what our scriptures preach about! Abstaining from greed, taking only so much that you have use for, giving away the things that you have in excess without feeling sad or unhappy about it!

In short a life that is an ideal one and will leave so many in peace (I am referring here to the close-to-extinct animals, the threatened species of trees and plants etc.) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A good quote. Desiring more than one get justly amounts to corruption and greed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Kalyani and Gulshan! How nicely he summed it up for us!
That is good explantion from kalyani and Gulshan..I was thinking that this is present trend of India...Thanks for sharing Chinmoy...
Thanks for the good explanation Kalyani and Gulshan. :) :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.