If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

:ohmy: :dry: :dry: :dry: :S :S

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just to constantly remind us what we were!!!
Good Question,

But, I am sorry I can't answer it, I have to ask our forefathers, who told us a story about human and money.

But, I remind the story of movie "Planet of Apes"..
Look it, may be you get the right answer
Humans didn't evolve from apes; rather, we and apes evolved from a common ancestor (who is no longer with us, we have no fossils proving this fact, but we believe it anyway). The relationship is more like cousins than parent-child.

The apes' ancestors could survive being an ape so they didn't continue to evolve, whereas our ancestors kept evolving to help them stay alive. Survival of the fittest is what drives evolution, and our ancestors just happened to "need" evolution more than the apes. Evolutionary process is performed by mutations, which are usually harmful or fatal. For evolution to occur, an incredible chance happened so that the mutation would not harm or kill the new creature.

Apes and humans evolved from an unknown common ancestor. This ancestor split up and evolved into different species, one became erect and the other continued as it was.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
apes and monkeys have not evolved to make humans. some of them just suffered mutations and bone fractures so that they could not get on to the tree branches as fast as the others. Those who were left behind started building houses to live and invented computers, internet and orkut, when they got really bored.
Chinmoy's answer very humorous.. :lol: :) It is all related to evolution Kumaresh some creatures were initially formed which developed into apes,monekeys and human beings(intelligent).
Good question kumaresh...

Chinmoy your answer fits the best....
We have evolved phsiologically but monkeys and apes are very much within us!!!
Good question nicely answered by Chinmoy!!

To remind us what we were and what the men still are !! Total apes!!
monkey_mag.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Man evolved from apes.. But from one speices of apes...

I remember studying this is my school days....

The scientific names of the species from where the man is believed o be evolved are Giganthropus and astralo pithecus....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Looking at the sober conduct of some monkeys in Varanasi,I was not sure about who have evolved really!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.