Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too like his paintings. At this age, he is making lump some money. :P
He is a great painter..

His paintings are wonderful.... but he should be careful with his work... I think he loves controversies....
I wonder what is teh wonderful quality that people find in Hussain's paintings!!! I seriously cannot see why they are called beautiful! See the Image below! A glaring example fo his hypocrisy.

In this image, out of the four leaders Mahatma Gandhi is shown decapitated and Hitler is naked. Hussain hates Hitler and has said in an interview some years ago that he has depicted Hitler naked to humiliate him and as he deserves it! How come Hitler's nudity should cause humiliation when in Hussain's own statement nudity in art depicts purity and is in fact an honour! This shows Hussain's perversion and hypocrisy.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He is a very good painter.. :) But would be good to see some of his works here... :(
mf1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Here is an excellent work of M.F. Hussain along with him in the picture.. :)
mf2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Very nice picture posted Kalyani... :)

Here is another interesting one from my side... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Why in all different media, images of nude women are floated in the name of freedom of expression. When painters want to be famous they depict women in nude as was allegation against M.F. Hussain, who had a knack for depicting women nude.
Deepti, no offence but you missed the message in my post!! There is nothing interesting or good about his works!!

Another example of Hussain's arrogance and hypocrisy: Goddess Lakshmi naked with a foot on Ganesha's head!

Kalyani, that is a good share!

Here is that link in which his nude painting are mentioned which are still waiting for ban and we will ban it.

http://www.sanatan.org/hussaincampaign/painting7.php
Sajee wrote:
[quote]Why in all different media, images of nude women are floated in the name of freedom of expression. When painters want to be famous they depict women in nude as was allegation against M.F. Hussain, who had a knack for depicting women nude.[/quote]

Its the way the female form is depicted that says it all, sajee! Yes many painters have painted nudes of women but the treatment and expression differs in their cases versus Hussain! He has openly stated that he draws nude figures of people he despises! That is the reason he has depicted hindu godesses as nude and obscene figures.

As against his painting, see this image of a beautifyul painting by Sir William Bouguereau! A celebration of the wonderful and magnificant female form!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.