My firm belief confirmed by experience is that there is only one minority community in India.That is one of honest people!!

What do you think?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No takers for this! I think it is the honest people of India who are at the receiving end and needs protection!!!
I always remember the good old story of harichandra and chandramathi when i think about Honesty. :) :)
But! The dishonest are earning more and more and the honest people are suffering and not getting anything at all?
And more importantly the dishonest ones are thriving with full governmental patronage!!!
Sajeetharan, remember the dialogue in tamil movie. "Kadavul ketavangaluku neraya kodupan. anna kai vituduvan. Nalavangala neraya sothipan. But, kai vida matan". ;) :P

Please provide the exact translation,Sajee. I am not so good in translation.
@Nagalakshmi

Please translate it so that all we can understand it!
Very well brought fact Chinmoy you are right and the topic is very nicely worded.
Nice topic Chinmoy but it is clear that honesty is overridden by dishonesty in the present world..

I would be happy to know the translation what Nagalakshmi have stated..
Thanks Rupali and Rajani! I am also waiting for its translation.
What? No translation??? :dry: :huh: :blink:

Nevertheless, nice topic, its something that I too believe in! The only community that is a minority is of honest and hard working people who have their integrity intact. Opposite of these are found in abundance everywhere, all walks of life and all professions imaginable.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.