Well Have a look guys.....

Here, we bring the top 10 cruel things that men do to women ...

1. Having the biggest ego
2. Living with a 'selective memory'
3. Ogling
4. Being overtly possessive
5. Taking pride in their hypocrisy
6. Showing extra care
7. Throwing their 'superman' self everywhere
8. Consider emotions to be crap.
9. Being the friend worshipers.
10. Being the sex monster

Want more details, have a look here...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/Top-10-cruel-things-men-do-to-women/articleshow/5298989.cms

This is just for fun.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maybe these details are true, but not always, it depends on individuals
thanks for sharing information.....i agree with raja...yes it depends on individuals....and the way they think...
Happy Men's Harrasment Day, Today this is the second post I have read about "How to be against all men"
Ha ha ha...Another one on men cruel things...Deepti is completely researching on men attitude.. :)
I am just caught in between Sajeetharan's and Deepti's posts.Someone has to be the umpire-nah?
Hey Deepti you are a researcher...

You research on many things and get valuable information...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One more women supported a women, what happen girls did you have wwe fight with your partner today....

It seems that is why you are posting "Men are worst and bad creature of god"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The truth is that however worst or cruel they may find their respective partners to be one can not do without the other!!!
Deepti,
It seems you have started a massive attack against men.Continue your good spirit. :laugh:
300_1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Sajeetharan has not fired his shots today! Anyway I am keeping away myself from the war zone!! Let the best fighter win!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.