Hai Maverick and atul, still now i didn't received my t-shirt from boddunan.

In which courier you sent the t-shirts.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You too haven't received it! I think Maverick would respond with the consignment number today.
@vijay
T-Shirts are dispatched through DTDC courier.ask your local DTDC courier office

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Well -- Send PM to Maverick requesting for your Consignment numbers... So that you can have a track on the courier....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
U. Vijay,
H75337099
DTDC

Please check it in your local area office.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Vijay i think you got your cheque after many days only. So, that must be a case with your tshirt too. Hope you will recieve it soon.
Hey Vijay.... Please check the status of your courier with the details posted by Maverick.... :)

Please do post the status here... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hi Vijay,
Well just refer the Maverick post in this thread and We will also try from our side to see the status.

Hope it reaches soon to you.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Vijay DTDC is well know courier delivers but at some place they are dispatching very slowly..i have faced this problem..it is better you contact your nearest DTDC office as early as possible..
Thanks to all. I contacted DTDC courier and i got my t-shirt today evening...
I'm happy. Thanks to all. Tomorrow i will upload the picture of my t-shirt...
1_00_maths_guide08_1_function1-20100915.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vijay U
Here I congratulate you! It must be a very pleasing moment for you as it is for us! Looking forward to your photo with the T-shirt!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.