*10% of Software Professionals are predicted to be affected by major diseases like Carpal tunnel syndrome, heart diseases etc

*20% of Software Professionals marry their co-workers (Oh, no!!)

*30% of Software Professionals are interested in Live in relationship because they tend to hate the responsibility both in office and house

*40% of Software Professionals are confused about settling down (India or abroad)

*50% of Software Professionals has No savings in their Bank Account (oops)

*60% of Software Professionals are not satisfied with their current wages

*70% of Software Professionals work more than 8 hours across globe

*80% of Software Professionals live away from their Parents

*90% of Software Professionals are NOT HAPPY about their Life, meeting deadlines, client satisfaction, incentives, promotions, increment, onsite trips, wife, children, visa status, and commitments

*100% of Software professionals wish they had a choice other than computers in their life at least once in their liFE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:cheer: Nice analysis and statistics on software professional..sajeetharan.
Thanks for sharing the information,Sajeetharan.The software professionals earn huge amount of money and 50% of them save nothing.Oh!then there is no point in working so hard. ;) :P
Very very very nice analysis Sajeetharan... :laugh: :P :P :P

You know --- I call myself as my husband's second wife... And his laptop to be first wife.... ;) ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P :P
This is because he always be with the computer...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Well said, Deepti. Even I too have the same problem. :P ;)
Just when I am about to start a carrier in S/w engineering, I get to read this :((
@Sajeetharan

A great post! You have put it so succintly and true!!
Chinmoy ,

But i have not faced any of the above till now.. am afraid to choose software as my career. what is your suggestion?
If you are convinced that you are,indeed,cut out to be a very successful software engineer of which I have no doubts whatsoever.It's sensible to concentrate on the positives of it.To my mind the negatives which figure in your list are all mangeable.I can't name any profession which doesn't have what we call professional hazards.
Here we go!!

[img] http://lh6.ggpht.com/_mkcswd7p9hc/SdHG3QC32EI/AAAAAAAAAhc/2_yYOUCJiRI/Colere_8.gif[/img]

Finally

heeh!!! :laugh: :laugh: a visual demonstration of the truth of SE ... :) :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.