Friends,

All we are aware that a positive set of mind is essential to succeed in our endeavor in life.But somewhere down the line all we subject to occasional bouts of negative thinking which can not be helped.Share your thoughts on its influence and role in our life.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thinking that the world ends cannot be a negative thinking. but if thinking the same continuously(obsessive disorder) it is a disorder and needs correctiion.
Good Morning to all of you!

Thanks Sajeetharan for your views! Before I give my views let me know what others have to say on this.
According to me, negative thinking is not really bad only if it happens occasionally and not too often. Negative thinking at times oes keep us grounded to the realities as well as making us consider the cons of a situation along with the pros.

The occasional boutsof feeling that you described in your post is only natural and human attribute, not harmful in any way and must be dealt with time. Unless these boutsoccur more frequently andremain with us for longer durations, then it is a cause for concern and help must be sought immediately for they are signs of depression.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Negative thinking is also necessary.But action on negative thinking is not advised.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks all for sharing your valuable thoughts and yes, we need to release our negative energies so that our positive energies can stay withins us.
Negative thoughts are as much part of our thought process as positive. We need both to balance our thoughts. We need to be realistic. A blend of negativism adds realism to our thinking. This makes us realistically optimistic. Too much positive thinking may make us impractical.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nice points gulshan,

Negative thoughts really have no purpose. They don't make us feel good and instead can often lead to anger, frustration and will
destroy relationships and make us miserable.
@Sajeetharan

The desirability of postive thoughts is not questioned.The point is it's a psychological process and accumulation of negative thoughts takes place in a variety of negative developments in our life when these are released the manifestations of which may be many we are relieved of them and get back to life with postive energy.
Persons who have negative thoughts will have low self esteem and that will lead to health problems like depression and always they feel lonely.

Positive thoughts will give positive energy which will lead to success. :)
But the fact is if one does not release them he or she is endangering his or her existence.That's the whole point.What I am talking about is catharsis which is known as emotional cleansing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.