How far east can you go before you're heading west?

:woohoo: :blink: :silly: :S

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Me and my question are getting tortured!
one day is passed, not getting answered!!

Don't hesitate, don't be shy !
Have confidence and Give your reply!!

:dry: :) :) :laugh: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Guys, please ry to answer Kumaresh's questions quickly, else he starts torturing us with his lovely poems!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As to the answer to your question, hmmmmmmm, guess I will have to walk Eastwards until night falls then turn towards West!! :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :unsure: :woohoo: So much walking to do!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Guys, please ry to answer Kumaresh's questions quickly, else he starts torturing us with his lovely poems!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As to the answer to your question, hmmmmmmm, guess I will have to walk Eastwards until night falls then turn towards West!! :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :unsure: :woohoo: So much walking to do!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

I have to wait for kalyani to return so that I can try next.. :laugh: :woohoo: :P :)
Hi Rajani, I am back from my long walk!! Now you can try next! :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

Oh God! Please save us from Kumaresh, the things he makes us all do!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
7_9_10-20100914.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I think it is far as it takes my body to move in the opposite ditection that is the West!!!
Kumaresh,

This question has been asked in MTV , My answer is one will always be going east unless he turns around.
Let Kumaresh come back and give his spin on it.May be he is busy framing another poser!!!
We are yet to know Kumaresh's take on this brain teaser!! Where is he?
Chinmoy,

he Only post his questions, never post the answers to them..
Sajee wrote:
[quote]Chinmoy,

he Only post his questions, never post the answers to them.. [/quote]

I guess he would answer them only if he knew the answers which probably means he himself does not know the answers!!

Helloooo? Kumaresh? Still not back from his walk to the East!! :P :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: :P :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.