Would you encourage children to join boddunan.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes sure. My sister's son used to play games in boddunan before few months.
If children are encouraged to take part in this site rather than watching TV they develop good knowledge sharing habit.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I do not think so, They do not have much awareness about Sites like boddunan and they dont have the patience to sit and learn unless if it is provided through games or some visuals.
Yes i agree with you Sajee they need nt be interested unless it is game type or visual type..but boddunan can be a great knowledge source for them..

I will defineteley suggest if any child ask me..Jayan
I think they can encouraged but then we need to add some attraction to interest them!
i wont encourage them to join boddunan just for the sake of money, because ultimately that will spoil his life, best way to use boddunan is have learning has primary objective and on the secondary let money come.
I think people aged 18 and above should be allowed to be a part of Boddunan.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
if we see from knowledge point of view,there is nothing wrong to encourage children to join boddunan....since its a knowledge sharing site.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But children before 18 rs of age donot have the capacity to judge what is good and what is not!!!

So I do not advise them about this... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Why should be there an age limit? Now a days children at age of 8 itself know everything about internet. Infact they could achieve more than us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.