I saw this video in Boddunan Community Videos.I am not sure how many us of are visiting the communities in boddunan regularly.So i posted the link here.

http://www.boddunan.com/community/videos/6943-raja/video/589-Every+human+must+watch.html

Please watch it. It is very pathetic.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes meean good share. Have watched this short film already. That was very pathetic. Thanks for posting again here
Meean.. Thanks for sharing this here.... It is really very heart touching... On seeing this video, no one will ever waste food... And would try to give the remaining food to someone in need.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
a very pathetic video....everyone must watch........

deepti wrote:
It is really very heart touching... On seeing this video, no one will ever waste food... And would try to give the remaining food to someone in need....yes why need to waste food ...instead give it to needy......

thanks for sharing meean......
Thanks for sharing the video meean. It is very pathetic and heart touching. :(
Such a sad video, it brought tears to my eyes! Thanks for sharing Meean. Least we all can do is try not to waste any food after this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hmm i think i only posted that video, i dont remember let me check it out..
Thanks for sharing this video with us keep it up hope see such many videos here.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
It has,indeed,touched my heart as it must have done to others!An educative experience!
OMG !! really pathetic video....touched my heart...

Thanks for the sharing such a nice video...
That is really very sad..Thanks for reminding people about the importance of food..meean.. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.